Authorised Sigma retailer Adorama has a hot deal on the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens for Canon mounts.
Get the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens on sale at $959. Compare at $1,199. Expires today (12/9/2019). Free shipping.
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART key Features
- Lens Mount: Canon EOS
- Lens Format: Full Frame
- Fixed Focal Length: 85mm Lens
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Lens Type: Telephoto SLR Lens
- Lens Series: Sigma ART Series Series, Sigma DG Series
Peak 85mm F1.4 optical performance that more than satisfies the stringent standards of the Art line.
Portrait photographers demand the attractive bokeh effect that large-diameter lenses offer, as well as outstanding resolution. Fulfilling the exacting standards of the Art line, the SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM / Art delivers both of these elements at the highest level.
The bokeh effect is so precise, you can focus on the pupil of the subject’s eye while blurring the eyelashes. Adding to the effect, the area in focus is extremely high-resolution while the bokeh area is very attractive in appearance.
The SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art incorporates 14 lens elements in 12 groups, a remarkable structure that helps the lens deliver ultra-high-resolution. This lens is therefore an excellent match for full-frame DSLRs offering 50-megapixel or higher resolution.
Sigma 85mm F/1.4 ART Features
- A design that prioritizes optical performance without compromise. Outstanding resolving power and minimized chromatic aberrations help make this the ultimate lens for portraits.
- Image quality perfect for ultra-high-megapixel digital cameras: The SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM / Art incorporates two elements made of SLD (Special Low Dispersion Glass) and one element with a high rate of anomalous partial dispersion and a high index of refraction. These features help ensure a clear image throughout the plane
- SIGMA’s fifth large-diameter F1.4 lens for full-frame sensors.
- The beautiful bokeh effect that only a large-diameter lens can offer: Elements made of SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass and an optimized power distribution help minimize axial chromatic aberration. In the areas in front of and behind the point of focus, the optical system produces an attractive and natural bokeh effect
- Newly designed HSM for nimble AF control: The newly designed Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) offers 1.3 times the torque of its predecessor. Even at low speeds, it offers exceptionally stable performance, and the updated AF algorithm helps ensure nimble autofocus performance.
- Compatible with Mount Converter MC-11: Mount Converter MC-11 allows you to use your SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA EOS mount (Canon-compatible) interchangeable lenses with the Sony E-mount camera body. Owners of multiple camera systems can get even more out of their valuable lens assets,
- New material TSC (Thermally Stable Composite): To ensure precise operation, internal parts feature generous use of metal and Thermally Stable Composite (TSC),* which is highly compatible with metal parts.
- SIGMA USB Dock for SIGMA Global Vision lenses (optional)
- Incorporating Rounded Diaphragm
- Brass made bayonet mount
- Water and oil-repellent coating ensures a pleasant photography experience