Popular AI powered denoising software Topaz Labs DeNoise v3.7 has a 25% discount for limited…
Today only (03/01/21) B&H Photo DealZone has a 37% discount on the Tokina AT-X 24-70mm f/2.8 PRO FX for Canon EF mount.
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Glass Molded Aspherical Elements
- Three SD Super-Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Lens Coatings
- Silent-Drive Module AF System
- Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Tokina AT-X 24-70mm f/2.8 PRO FX on sale at $569. Compare at $899.
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
Tokina AT-X 24-70mm f/2.8 PRO FX description:
One of the most versatile focal lengths available, Tokina’s AT-X 24-70mm f/2.8 PRO FX Lens is a standard wide-angle to portrait-length zoom featuring a bright, constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. Designed for Canon full-frame-format DSLRs, this everyday lens is ideally suited for nearly any genre of photography, including travel, portraiture, landscape, and event shooting. Three aspherical elements pair with three super-low dispersion elements to produce bright, evenly-illuminated imagery with controlled aberrations and distortions, while multi-layer lens coatings help to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Well-suited to working in a wide variety of situations, this standard zoom covers an array of perspectives while maintaining consistent illumination for working in challenging lighting.
Benefitting the usability, a one-touch focusing clutch permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus modes, and an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use. A Silent-Drive Module AF system suits both stills and video recording, too, by providing quick and quiet performance. Additionally, this lens sees the incorporation of a nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when employing shallow depth of field shooting techniques.
- Compatible with Canon full-frame-format DSLRs, this standard zoom can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide a 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture provides consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to greater control over focus position and when working in low-light conditions.
- Three glass molded aspherical elements and three super-low dispersion (SD) glass elements combine to enable high resolution and consistent, even illumination with minimal distortion. The trio of low dispersion elements are arranged within the rear lens groups and also help to reduce chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.A Silent Drive-Module (SDM) offers fast and quiet autofocus performance to benefit both still and movie recording applications.
- A one-touch focus clutch mechanism permits seamless switching between autofocus and manual focusing positions.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form factor during operation.A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, which benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.