At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 17.6-25.6mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Two SD Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Coated Elements
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Internal Focusing Design
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
Tokina announced the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF lens for APS-C cameras. You can already preorder the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF for $449 at B&H Photo and Adorama.
Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the sales release of Tokina atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF. The Tokina atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF is the first renewed long seller AT-X 116 PRO DX II model to fit contemporary DSLR cameras in newly launched atx-i series.
Sales will commence on November 8, 2019.
Based on widely popular AT-X 116 PRO DX II model atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF is designed and optimized for contemporary APS-C sensor DSLR cameras in terms of improved specifications and renovated design with still photographers and video content creators’ demands in mind.
The Tokina atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF features two models to fit Nikon F and Canon EF mounts.
- Ultra-wide 11-16mm focal length
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8
- Excellent optical performance
- Internal Focus
- Water-repellent coating
- One-touch Focus Clutch mechanism