Only for today (11/30/2022) B&H Photo has a $230 discount on the Lensbaby Velvet 85mm…
Rather good deal today only at B&H Photo. The Tokina atx-i 11-20mm f/2.8 CF Lens with 21% discount.
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 17.6-32mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Anti-Reflective Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- SD-M AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Water-Repellent Top Coating
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Tokina atx-i 11-20mm f/2.8 CF Lens on sale at $419. Compare at $529.
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
An updated classic, designed for more intuitive and interactive use, the Canon EF-mount Tokina atx-i 11-20mm f/2.8 CF is an ultra-wide zoom that is ideal for landscape, architecture, interior, and astrophotography applications. Its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and benefits working in available lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Individual elements are also multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright or backlit conditions. Complementing the optics, this lens features a One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast changing between AF and MF settings, and an internal focusing design is used for responsive focusing performance.
- Ultra-wide zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras and provides a 17.6-32mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Three aspherical elements, including two glass-molded elements and one P-MO hybrid element, help control spherical aberrations and distortions for sharper, more accurate rendering.
- Three SD (super-low dispersion) elements control color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Anti-reflective multi-layer coated elements suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent-Drive focusing Motor (SD-M) pairs with a GMR sensor and an internal focusing design to achieve fast, responsive, and precise performance.
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism avails quick switching between autofocus and manual focus settings by either pushing or pulling the focus ring. When set to manual, focus response is especially smooth and benefitted by hard stops at the ends of the focusing range.
- Water-repellent top coating makes wiping and cleaning the surface of the front glass element easier.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.Included lens hood blocks stray light from causing flare and also offers some physical protection the the lens.