Some rather decent deals on Lexar Professional memory cards at B&H Photo, only for today…
A rather good deal at B&H DealZone on the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Lens, with an 18% discount.
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 17.6-25.6mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Two SD Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Coated Elements
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Internal Focusing Design
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Tokina atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF lens on sale at $369. Compare at $449.
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
An update to a prized zoom, the Canon EF-mount atx-i 11-16mm f/2.8 CF from Tokina is a versatile ultra-wide zoom well-suited for landscape, architecture, and interior shooting. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, consistent brightness is afforded throughout the zoom range and benefits working in available lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Individual elements are also multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright or backlit conditions. Complementing the optics, this lens features a One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast changing between AF and MF settings, and an internal focusing design is used for responsive focusing performance.
- Ultra-wide prime designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras, this lens provides a 17.6-25.6mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements, including one large-diameter molded element, help control spherical aberrations and distortions for sharper, more accurate rendering.
- Two SD low dispersion elements control color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Multi-coated elements suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus system uses an internal focusing design for quick and responsive performance.
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism avails quick switching between autofocus and manual focus settings by either pushing or pulling the focus ring. When set to manual, focus response is especially smooth and benefitted by hard stops at the ends of the focusing range.