Today only (01/14/21) B&H Photo DealZone has a very good Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 deal…
Adorama has a great deal on a great lens: the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM IF ART with a 32% discount.
Get the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM IF ART on sale at $879. Compare at $1,299.
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM IF ART at a glance:
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof design
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus
- Compatible with Mount Converter MC-11
- Available SIGMA USB DOCK
- Available Mount Conversion Service
- Rounded diaphragm
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
- Evaluation with SIGMA’s own MTF measuring system “A1”
- Made in Japan
- The lens barrel is engraved with the year of release
Last days to get Skylum Luminar AI with double discount.
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
What photographers demand from the 24-70mm F2.8 specification is much more than outstanding image quality. They want all the features that make this a go-to lens for a wide range of photographic opportunities, including optical design ideal for the latest ultra-high-megapixel digital cameras, hypersonic motor (HSM) for high-speed autofocus, optical stabilizer (OS) with powerful stabilization effect, dust- and splash-proof mount with rubber sealing, and a metal barrel for a stable, rigid feel. This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
OS Functionality, Newly Designed HSM & Dust/Splash-Proof Construction.
This lens has all the features and functions photographers need to be successful on a wide variety of shoots. In addition to outstanding image quality, this lens offers autofocus, construction that minimizes the incursion of dust and debris, an optical stabilizer (OS) function, and more. To make this lens as easy to use as possible by photographers in all fields, it features not only SIGMA’s most advanced mechanical systems but also the company’s latest software.