Some rather decent deals on Lexar Professional memory cards at B&H Photo, only for today…
Only today (12/31/20) B&H Photo has a 27% discount on the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens.
Get the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens on sale at $1,099. Compare at $1,499
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nine FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Intelligent OS Image Stabilization
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Dust- and Moisture-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma Teleconverters
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
Prized for event, portraiture, and sports shooting, the Canon EF-mount Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens is a flexible telephoto zoom characterized by its bright and sophisticated design. The fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects. In regard to the optical layout, an impressive 10 low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured, and helps to suppress ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optics is an Intelligent OS system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper results when shooting handheld. A Hyper Sonic Motor is also used to provide quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The physical design of the lens also incorporates several seals to guard against dust and moisture, and a water- and oil-repellent coating has been applied to the exposed elements to prevent moisture, fingerprints, or smudges from sticking to the surface. Additionally, a fixed rotating tripod collar is featured, and has a removable Arca-type compatible foot for wide compatibility with different tripod or monopod heads.