A lot of lenses coming for the Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless camera system.…
New reports suggest Canon will soon announce a new version of the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens.
No specs are available for the time being, nor is the price which I guess will be below $500. The announcement is expected for August 2016. I think this rumor is pretty solid.
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM that’s going to replace has these specs:
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Zoom Ring Lock Lever
- Super Spectra Lens Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter