It seems the Canon PowerShot PICK, Canon's first AI-augmented photo camera for consumers will be…
At a glance:
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined, anodized finish)
- Grip: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
- Depth Rating: 100m/330ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 341 x 198 x 141mm /13.4 x 7.8 x 5.5 inches
- Weight (Approx.): 3,000g/106oz (Housing only)
Press release (via Dive Photo Guide):
U/W Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / EOS 5D Mark III
Housing satisfies even professional needs with its superior ergonomic design and ruggedness
MDX-5D Mark lV housing (black) (housing only) (Product No.06181)
The MDX-5D Mark lll and the MDX-5D Mark lll ver. 2 housings can be converted to accommodate both the EOS 5D Mark lV and the EOS 5D Mark lll (fees apply).
- Important controls can be operated whilst holding the grips. Frequently-used buttons such as ISO, AF Point Selection and Multi-function Selection buttons are operated by external levers, allowing quick and accurate operation.
- The main command dial, the quick control dial and others have a damper (spring) to provide secure operation. (Controls on the camera will not slip because of the damper).
- The tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted in 3 steps
- Compatible with Optical YS Converter/C.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Accessory port enables use of Leak Sentinel (vacuum sensor).
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.