A review for those interested in the Canon EOS M system: Sigma 16mm, 30mm, and…
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 ART at a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2″
Photographer, and our favorite gear reviewer, Dustin Abbott posted a 22 minutes video where he breaks down everything you may want to know about the image quality of the new (and hot) Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 ART lens. The 14-24mm f/2.8 ART once more shows how skilled Sigma’s engineers are when it comes to push optical technology and performance. And Dustin Abbott also highlights the unique new feature that no one is talking about.
Abbott’s sample picture gallery is here.
The Sigma 14-24mm F/2.8 DG HSM ART is in stock now, and you can get it for $1,299:
America: B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon USA, Amazon CA, KEH Camera, BestBuy, Canon CA, Canon USA
Europe & UK: Amazon DE, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon IT, Wex Photo Video, Park Cameras, Canon DE, Canon UK, Canon IT, Canon FR