Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III Announcement On April 20, 2020?
Canon announced they will livestream a “virtual press conference for new professional imaging products and technologies” on April 20, 2020.
It’s likely that on that date Canon will announce a new Cinema camera, the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III. Some specifications already leaked:
- The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III will have the same body as the C500 Mark II and use the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording [email protected] without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- Dual ISO function when recording in XF-AVC
- Anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (no external monitor needed)
If you’re hoping Canon would announce the EOS R5 on April 20, 2020, you might get disappointed. We expect the EOS R5 announcement before Summer 2020.
All Canon rumors are listed here. Stay tuned.
Source: Canon Rumors