Canon announced they will livestream a “virtual press conference for new professional imaging products and technologies” on April 20, 2020.
It’s likely that on that date Canon will announce a new Cinema camera, the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III. Some specifications already leaked:
- The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III will have the same body as the C500 Mark II and use the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K@120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- Dual ISO function when recording in XF-AVC
- Anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (no external monitor needed)
All Canon rumors are listed here. Stay tuned.
Source: Canon Rumors