Here is a new Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L Dual Fisheye lens review.
At a glance:
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Captures Stereoscopic 3D 180° VR imagery
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super-Spectra & Sub-Wavelength Coatings
- Fluorine Coating
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
Coming from immerVR, the Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L review below covers a lot of information about the lens.
We review the brand new Canon RF 5.2mm f2.8 L Dual VR180 lens on the Canon EOS R5. We compare it to other virtual reality cameras and show images shot through the HMD Meta Quest 2 (formerly: Oculus Quest 2) to show the perceived difference in image quality. Furthermore, we tease our upcoming VR app suited for watching VR180 and VR360 images.
Canon RF 5.2mm f/2.8L hands-on videos can be found here. More about the lens after the break.