Here Is The Canon PowerShot V10 (officially announced)
We knew it would get announced, and now it is. The Canon PowerShot V10.
At a glance:
- For Vlogging and Live Streaming
- 20.9MP 1″ CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 29.97 fps
- Full HD up to 59.94 fps
- 19mm Equivalent Wide-Angle Lens
- Web Camera Compatible with UVC Support
- 460,000-Dot 2″ Touchscreen LCD
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Vertical Capture Capable
- Built-In 30° Stand
Preorder are live at B&H Photo and Adorama (starting at $429).
Canon press release:
Realize New Video Communication With the Canon Powershot V10 Vlog Camera and the Introduction of the Powershot V Camera Series
MELVILLE, NY, May 11, 2023 – If you’ve picked up your smartphone in the last few minutes, chances are you’ve viewed a video via a social media platform. From the YPulse 2023 Social Media Behavior Report, 59% of Gen Y/Z say they create their own social media content for a broader audience than just their friends and family. As video content continues to absorb our attention for work and leisure, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the new PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera, the first product in the Company’s new consumer video production, live streaming and vlogging line, the PowerShot V (V= Video Communication) camera series.
The PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera has in mind the on-the-go content creator who wants to level-up their creative content and step-up from using a smart phone. Packed with key features, including an intuitive control user interface on the touch panel and frame AF mode for product reviews, the PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera can be the priority piece of imaging equipment used for almost all things video.
Additional features include:
- Compact and lightweight design, 211g/ 63 x 90 x 34 mm
- 4K UHD 30P, Full-HD 60p
- 19mm wide lens which is ideal for selfie taking
- Smartphone-like handling and style with vertical grip, easy for one-handed operation
- 1” CMOS sensor lens helps to enable low-noise video quality in dark areas
- Webcam capability (UVC/UAC), horizontal only
- Live Streaming via Camera Connect app
- Auto upload of content via image.canon
- Face-tracking AF designed to automatically detect and autofocus on a person’s face
- Image stabilization
- Two high-quality stereo microphones and a third microphone for background noise reduction
There is no shortage of usage cases for the PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera. Traveling? The camera is super compact and includes a built-in stand, a port for a tripod and a microphone. Live streaming for gaming? You can easily connect the vlogging camera to a Wi-Fi® router and output video directly to YouTube or Facebook platforms via the Camera Connect app1. Haven’t experienced a traditional DSLR or mirrorless camera before? The PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera is intuitive like a smartphone – making the transition from smartphone to the camera fairly seamless.
With the introduction of the new Canon PowerShot V Series of cameras, the Company continues to reinforce its commitment to the ever-changing needs and wants of customers. If you’d like to be part of the conversation, join the Canon Community to ask questions, share knowledge and connect with others.
Pricing and Availability
The PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera is anticipated to be available in June for an estimated retail price of $429.99. For more information, please visit usa.canon.com.