From a very good source we heard that Tamron will announce two lenses within a…
More detailed specifications of Tamron’s upcoming SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 lens leaked at Nokishita Camera.
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (machine translated specifications)
- Model A025
- Image stabilization effect for 5 steps which is best in class. Three correction modes including panning-only mode.
- Antifouling coat and dustproof and drip-proof construction adopted.
- Adopt electromagnetic diaphragm method for Nikon.
- Teleconverter compatible. TAP-in Console compatible.
- Lens construction: 17 groups 23 pieces
- Minimum shooting distance: 0.95 m
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1: 6.1
- Filter diameter: 77 mm
- Maximum diameter × length: 88 mm × 191.3 mm
- Weight: 1,485 g
- Mount: For Canon · For Nikon
- Suggested retail price: 175,000 yen + tax
- Mass retailer price: 159,300 yen (tax included)
Announcement of the Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 and the Tamron 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD is expected for February 7th.