Only for today (5/24/2023) B&H Photo has a whooping $700 discount on the awesome Sigma…
Today Only: Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 80 Optic for Canon EF – $179.95 (reg. $379.95)
Only for today (4/20/2023) B&H Photo has a $200 instant discount on the Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 80 Optic for Canon EF.
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Tiltable Design
- Produces Sweet Spot of Focus
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Lensbaby Composer Pro with Sweet 80 Optic for Canon EF on sale at $179.95. Compare at $379.95.
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
Designed to produce creative selective focus effects, the Composer Pro with Sweet 80 Optic from Lensbaby pairs the 80mm f/2.8 optic with a lens body for Canon EF-mount cameras. The Sweet 80 is a unique lens, which affords a distinct curved field of focus for producing a sweet spot of focus surrounded by smooth, blurred elements. When coupled with the Composer Pro, this spot of focus can be moved anywhere within the image area. The optic also features a manual aperture for adjusting the size of the in-focus area and has a 12-blade diaphragm to further contribute to a smooth bokeh quality in the out-of-focus regions. The lens is constructed with four glass elements in two groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery.
Sweet 80 Optic
- Portrait-length 80mm f/2.8 lens provides a comfortable, slightly narrow field of view that is well-suited to isolating subjects.
- Distinct curvature of field produces a sweet spot of focus to suit making selective focus imagery.
- Besides adjusting exposure, the f/2.8 to f/22 aperture range allows you to control the size of the sweet spot of focus.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
- Lens construction uses four glass elements in two groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- Canon EF lens mount.
- Enables tilting the optic to vary the amount and position of the sweet spot of focus.
- Accepts various optics from the Optic Swap System.