Only for today (3/22/2023) B&H Photo has a $100 discount on the Lensbaby Fixed Body…
Today Only: Sirui 75mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens (Canon EF-M) – $399 (reg. $899)
Only for today (12/14/2022) B&H Photo has a solid $500 discount on the Sirui 75mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens for Canon EF-M.
At a glance:
- 75mm Anamorphic Canon EF-M Mount Lens
- f/1.8 Maximum Aperture, 13-Blade Iris
- Robust Aluminum Lens for APS-C Cameras
- 2.4:1 Aspect Ratio; 13-Blade Iris
- 1.33x Cinematic Anamorphic Squeeze
- Schott Glass with Nano Coatings
- Distance Markings in Feet and Meters
- Horizontal Blue Streaks, Oval Bokeh
- Manual Focus, M67 Filter Size
Get the Sirui 75mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens for Canon EF-M on sale at $399. Compare at $899. That’s a 56% discount!
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- Get Luminar NEO with a $10 discount, by using code “WATCH” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
Capture cinematic widescreen images when using a cine camera with an APS-C sensor size with this 75mm f/1.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens from Sirui. The lens features a Canon EF-M mount and captures a widescreen 1.33x anamorphic image squeeze with an ultra-wide 2:4:1 aspect ratio when used with an APS-C sensor size. This design gives you a 33% increase in the horizontal field of view for a beautiful cinematic widescreen look.
This 75mm manual-focus lens is designed with a durable housing and features optics with protective lens coatings, 16 elements in 12 groups, a 13-blade iris, a minimum focus distance of 3.9′, and a fast f/1.8 maximum aperture. It can also produce horizontal blue streaks with less stray light and has a soft, oval bokeh with a shallow depth of field while maintaining a sharp focus. You can utilize 67mm filters on the front of the lens, and it features distance markings in both feet and meters.
Robust lens with advanced optics for cameras with an APS-C sensor
Anamorphic 2.4:1 format in a 16:9 frame after de-squeeze
Horizontal blue streaks with less stray light
Soft, oval bokeh with a shallow depth of field
3.9′ minimum focusing distance
67mm filter thread
Magnification: 1:14.47 (V), 1:18.45 (H)
Optical design features 16 elements in 12 groups
Distance markings in feet and meters