Here is a Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS review. One of the less expensive lens…
Here is another Canon EOS-1D X Mark III review. The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III was announced recently, and is Canon’s flagship DSLR.
The folks at TheCameraStore posted a review video where they list and discuss the features that make the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III the tool of the trade for the professional sport photographer. The AI powered AF features gets some attention.
More Canon EOS-1D X Mark III review stuff is listed here.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
This new groundbreaking workhorse EOS-1D X Mark III DLSR Camera features:
- New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor combined with newly designed High Detail Low-Pass Filter
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200i
- New 191-point optical viewfinder AF system capable of tracking the subject’s head, and face using Deep Learning Technology
- New Smart Controller built into the AF-On button for fast control of the AF Point selection
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate autofocus in Live View covering 90%x100% of the image area at an EV of -6 ~ 18
- The lightning-fast camera features the ability to shoot up to 16 frames-per-second in optical viewfinder shooting and up to 20 fps while in Live View shooting with mechanical or silent shutter
- Maximum buffer in continuous shooting (RAW+JPEG) of 1000 images or more with dual CFexpress card slots
- 12-bit 5.5K RAW video internal recording and oversampling 4K 60p video recording using the full width of the sensor in Canon Log with 10-bit 4:2:2
“When engineering and designing the new flagship camera, Canon’s top priority was collecting and implementing extensive user-feedback from a variety of professionals,” said Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief operating officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “In the end, the outcome is at first glance a familiar tool, but in reality, so much more; a camera unlike anything the company has introduced before. Canon is eagerly waiting to see what timeless memories professional image makers capture with this new camera.”