Venus Optics will soon announce a new lens, the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The announcement is expected for July 30, 2016. The lens comes in various mounts, Canon included.
Laowa 12mm f/2.8 specifications:
- Image circle: 24×36
- Field of view: 121.96°
- Optical formula: 16 elements, including 2 aspherical elements and 3 elements made of glass with anomalous dispersion, in 10 groups
- Number of aperture blades : 7
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/22
- Manual focus
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.18m
- Maximum magnification: 0.2x
- Maximum diameter: 74.8mm
- Length: 82.2mm
- Weight: circa 570g.