Today we have some cool stuff from Adorama. Adorama has an instant discount program for the Canon EOS C300 going on. Instead of $15999, the C300 is on sale for $13,999 (click here). The offer is for both the EF (click here) and PL (click here) mount versions.
Before I forget it: Adorama started a best shot contest. The price is an EOS 6D (or a camera of another brand).
Adorama also has the instant rebates program going on on selected Canon lenses and Speedlites (click here to see all items on sale). For instance:
- The great great Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens for $149 (click here) instead of $199
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM (review) is sold for $2099 (click here) instead of $2299
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Wide Angle Lens is sold for $2199 (click here) instead of $2,359
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens is sold for $1549 (click here) instead of $1,699
- Canon EF 17–40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens with Case and Lens Hood is sold for $739 (click here) instead of $839
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Lens for $1,599 (click here) instead of $1,759
- Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM Wide Angle Lens for $699 (click here) instead of $849
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for $649 (click here) instead of $799
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Lens for $1329 (click here) instead of $1,479
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Ultra-Fast Standard AutoFocus Lens for $1439 (click here) instead of $1,619
- Canon EF 70–300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Autofocus Telephoto Zoom Lens for $1399 (click here) instead of $1,599
- Canon EF 8–15mm f/4.0L USM Wide Fisheye Zoom Lens – Diagonal Angle of View 180 – for $1349 (click here) instead of $1,499
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens for $1999 (click here) instead of $2,199
- and much more!
Finally, if you have some old Canon body you want to get rid off, and if you are looking forward to get a Sony camera (you do? shame on you!), then Adorama has the right deal. For a limited time (until March 3rd), they offer a trade in-trade up special promotion when you trade in an old and even non-working camera to credit towards a new Sony RX1 and Sony RX100 (the credit applies right on the invoice). How does it work? Order a Sony RX1 (do it here) or a Sony RX100 (do it here) and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Adorama know so that they can apply the trade in discount. The trade in credit is not fixed to a given amount, it depends, but in any case it is consistent enough to make it worth. For instance, when trading in a PowerShot SD1000 (even a broken one) to purchase the Sony RX100 (would cost $648) you will receive around $80 as credit for the purchase, effectively paying $568. The whole operation is quick and effortless. But do you really want to give away your Canon camera, even if it is not working? :-)