Want a Canon EOS R5 that converts to one of the popular transformers, an OPTIMUS…
Canon ME200S-SH at a glance (taken from Adorama’s product page, pre-order available):
- CANON SUPER 35MM CMOS SENSOR: Geared to meet a wide range of video production needs, the ME200S-SH camera’s Super 35mm Canon CMOS Image Sensor allows for cinematic image capture
- DUAL PIXEL CMOS AF (AUTO-FOCUS): The ME200S-SH camera’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Auto-Focus) technology helps provide smooth and consistent autofocus,
- VERSATILE BOX-STYLE DESIGN: The ME200S-SH Multi-Purpose Camera was designed for a wide variety of applications.
- COMPATIBLE WITH EF-MOUNT LENSES: The ME200S-SH Multi-Purpose Camera is compatible with select Canon EF mount lenses.
- RC-V100 REMOTE CONTROL: The ME200S-SH Multi-Purpose Camera can be controlled via either of the two remote terminals offering a mini-pin or RS-422 connection that utilize Canon’s OK protocol, and are compatible with the optional Canon RC-V100 Remote
The folks at NewsShooter interviewed Tim Smith of Canon about the hows and whys of the Canon ME200S-SH, a multipurpose camera featuring a high sensitivity Super 35mm CMOS sensor capable of up to 4,000,000 ISO, helping users to capture crisp, clean high definition full-color video in extreme low light conditions.