At a glance:
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
If true this is great news for all videographers. Canon may soon add C-Log to the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV’s feature set, that’s what rumors suggest. It fits with a previous rumor stating new features will be added to the EOS 5D Mark IV via firmware.
The new firmware, and hence C-Log on the EOS 5D Mark IV could be announced immediately before NAB 2017 in Las Vegas, USA, happening in April 2017.
While it’s still a rumor, it will likely cause some excitement among videographers. I just wonder why Canon isn’t delivering certain features from the beginning instead of adding them later via firmware.
Stay tuned, we keep you posted…