Are you going to buy the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV?
- Yes! (47%, 2,322 Votes)
- No! (30%, 1,471 Votes)
- Not sure (23%, 1,145 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,938
And here they are: specifications and images of the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV!
- 30.4MP CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- So far it can be to no post-processing of the adjustment dual pixel RAW file
- A better translation (thanks J): Editable Dual Pixel RAW files (a feature which was previously unavailable)
- AF 61 points
- 150,000-pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Continuous shooting 7 frames / sec.
- ISO100-102400 (extended sensitivity)
- Touch panel
- Weather sealing
- 4K at 30fps
- JPEG still image of 8MP from 4K video
- 120fps HD video for slow motion
- Time-lapse movie
- GPS built-in
- Wi-Fi, NFC
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC and CompactFlash TypeII
- USB3.0 terminal, HDMI terminal
- Size: 150.7mm x 116.4mm x 75.9mm
- Weight: 890g
Update #2: Thanks to our reader Bob who made some research. Dual Pixel RAW files seems to point to a technique for increasing the dynamic range during RAW processing.
Update: I am still trying to figure out what “dual pixel RAW files” are. May this point to Dual ISO, something we have seen on EOS 5D Mark IIIs with Magic Lantern?
As you can see, some of the stuff we anticipated (like 4K, Dual Pixel AF, WiFi etc) leaked today at Digicame-Info. And it turned out the EOS 5D Mark IV is going to have 30MP, not 28MP as we were told nor 24MP as was suggested for long time by other rumor sites. Body size seems to be a bit smaller. The EOS 5D Mark IV has everything people was asking for. The EOS 5D MArk IV will most likely have a price between $3,299 and $3,499, and will be announced August 25/26.
Click on the images below to enlarge
We expect the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to be announced on August 25/26, along with other stuff. Here is the full list:
- EOS 5D Mark IV body
- EOS 5D Mark IV + 24-70 lens kit
- EOS 5D Mark IV + 24-105 lens kit
- Battery Grip BG-E20
- Wi-Fi adapter W-E1
- 7D Mark II + 18-135 USM lens kit
- 7D Mark II + W-E1
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
Stay tuned![via Digicame-Info]