And here it is, ladies and gentleman: the upcoming Canon EOS M50, Canon’s latest mirrorless camera. As many people thought, the EOS M50 has a viewfinder.
We expect the announcement on February 25/26, 2018 (depends by geographycal location).
The specifications list got an update since we posted the image. The EOS M50 will have these specs (machine translated):
- 24.1 Megapixels APS-C CMOS
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- 4K video
- Standard ISO: 100-25600 (extended ISO: 51200)
- Continuous: Up to 10 frames / sec (at servo AF: up to 7.4 frames / sec)
- EVF: 2.36 million dot organic EL
- 3 type 104 million dots Bali angle touch panel liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Supports the next-generation CR3 RAW format and the new C-RAW compression format. The C – RAW format is 40% smaller in file size than conventional RAW, and it corresponds to in – camera RAW development and digital lens optimizer
- Color: Black / White
- Pre-orders start on February 27, 2018