We got an interesting tip (thanks) about a Canon 8K camera with a Super 35mm…
A list of specifications of he upcoming Canon EOS M6 leaked at Nokishita Camera. As you can see, no mention of Dual Pixel AF.
- Approximately 24.2 million pixels
- DIGIC 7
- 49 points AF points
- 7 frames/sec (AF fixed: 9 frames/sec)
- ISO 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1/4000-30, valve shutter speed synchronized with strobe = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- 3″ tilt type touch panel
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Recording medium: SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black/Silver
- Kit: Body – EF-M 15-45mm kit – EF-M 18-150mm kit (double zoom kits and others are also sold in some countries)
I still believe the EOS M6 will have Dual Pixel AF, even if it isn’t mentioned in the spec list.
An image of the new remote control BR-E1n also leaked.