Some bits of information about the long rumored high resolution EOS R5s (moniker from the…
Nokishita posted some more information about an unreleased Canon camera that has been registered at a wireless certification authority.
The camera identified as “DS126721″ may indeed be Canon’s highly anticipated full frame mirrorless camera.
What do we know about DS126721?
- Interchangeable lens camera (either DSLRS or full frame mirrorless)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Battery: DC 7.2 V, 1800mAh
- Charger: Input AC 100 – 240V (50/60Hz), Output DC 8.4V 1.2A
- Same radio parts as EOS M50 (WM 600)
There have been other unreleased Canon cameras leaking through certification authorities. Among them, most likely the EOS 7D Mark III, EOS 90D, and EOS M5 Mark II.
It’s getting hot and hotter, stay tuned!