First specifications for the upcoming Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM and RF 70-200mm f/4L IS…
Canon might announce a new Cine-Servo lens soon, likely on April 20, 2020.
Although we have no intel about the focal length of this lens, there are some things we know.
- 10x zoom
- 1.5x built-in extender
- Detachable servo unit
- Compatible with both Super35 and Full- Frame sensors
We already know that on April 20, 2020, Canon will most likely announce the Canon EOS C300 Mark III and possibly a Cine-Servo lens.
This is what we know about the EOS C300 Mark III:
- The C300 Mark III will have the same body as the C500 Mark II and use the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K@120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- Dual ISO function when recording in XF-AVC
- Anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (no external monitor needed)
- New Super35 sensor, developed from scratch
- 4K up to 120p with Dual Pixel AF, 2K up to 150p
- EF & PL mount
All Canon rumors are listed here. Stay tuned, stay safe, stay at home.
Source: Canon Rumors