- 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Print 8 x 10″ in 51 Seconds
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, AirPrint, PictBridge
- Print Sizes up to 13 x 19″
- 8 Ink Cartridges Including 3 Monochrome
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Printing
- Print Studio Pro for Photoshop, DPP
In all cases, prints on luster and gloss papers looked beautiful. Colors just pop off the paper, with cleaner color in saturated areas than I was able to get from the Pro-1.
If you do most of your printing on photo papers, particularly luster and gloss, and you shoot a lot of landscape/flower type photos, the Pro-100 is a clear winner.