Looking for Canon EOS R3 sample picture gallery? Here is another one. Canon EOS R3…
Here is a Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM review, a more budget-oriented lens option for the EOS R full frame mirrorless camera system.
Christopher Frost Photography posted a 12min video where he discusses the features and performance of the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM:
Is this the low(er) budget zoom lens for EOS R camera’s that we’ve been dreaming about – and how much will a surprisingly dark maximum aperture really bother you? Let me tell you now – this is one quirky little lens.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Center Macro Focus, 1:2 Magnification
- Optical Image Stabilizer
Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Overview
Sleek and versatile, the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM is a well-rounded zoom covering wide-angle to short telephoto focal lengths to benefit working in a wide variety of conditions. A variable maximum aperture also helps to maintain an impressively compact profile to suit everyday shooting needs. Complementing the flexible design is a unique Center Macro Focus position, which enables working with close-up subjects at a 1:2 maximum magnification ratio, and an Optical Image Stabilizer also helps to achieve sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake. Also, an STM motor affords impressively quiet and smooth autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a configurable Control Ring lets you adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- Standard zoom covers wide-angle to short-telephoto focal lengths to suit working in a variety of situations.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Specialized Center Macro Focus setting enables working with a 1:2 maximum magnification and a 5.2″ minimum focusing distance to suit photographing close-up subjects.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.