Here is a Canon EOS M50 Mark II review. How does the replacement for the hugely popular EOS M50 perform? The M50 lineup is popular with videographers.
EOS M50 Mark II at a glance:
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Like the model before it, the M50 Mark II offers a compact, DSLR styled mirrorless camera, with a 24mp APS-C CMOS sensor, which gives excellent image quality, with the same excellent colour reproduction that you get with Canon EOS DSLRs. You also get high-speed continuous shooting, 143 focus points, and a high-resolution electronic viewfinder. It’s also one of the cheapest Canon cameras to record 4K video, and the side mic socket will make it appealing for those who want to record video. However, it’s worth being aware of the HUGE crop into the frame when using 4K video with digital IS enabled, as this will make wide-angle video recording difficult unless you buy the 11-22mm ultra-wide angle zoom lens.Read the EOS M50 Mark II review at ePhotozine…
They gave the EOS M50 Mark II 4.5/5 starts and a “highly recommended“. For the time being we have no more EOS M50 Mark II review stuff to list.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II: