Canon U.S.A. Proudly Announces 2017 Executive Promotions
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 12, 2017 – Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced several senior executive appointments and promotions. Through their collaborative vision for success and dedication to excellence, these individuals have continually delivered the highest level of leadership and commitment to both Canon’s customers and partners, helping the Company to maintain its position as an industry leader.
“Our employees are a tremendous asset to our Company, and we are pleased to begin the year with six hard-earned and well-deserved executive promotions,” said Joe Adachi, chairman and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “I congratulate these executives, and thank them for their pledge to continued growth and success. With these professionals at the helm, I am confident their merits will drive further success for Canon in 2017.”
Executive promotions for the New Year include:
- Elliot Peck has been promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president and general manager of Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Hiroyuki Imamura has been promoted from vice president and general manager to senior vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Tatsuro Kano has been promoted from vice president and general manager to senior vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Mitsutoshi Hino has been promoted from senior director and general manager to vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies Communications Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Tracie Sokol has been promoted from senior director and general manager to vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Nancy Langdale has been promoted from director to vice president, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
For more information about Canon U.S.A., visit www.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.