There is no doubt the Canon EOS R3 is going to be announced soon. We…
Canon EOS 5Ds
After the leaked specs and image of the upcoming Canon EOS 5Ds and 5Ds R, I got some more tidbits about the specs (thanks).
Here is the new specification list (lines in bold are the new specs):
- 50.6MP full-size CMOS sensor (53MP total count)
- 5DS R is without low-pass filter
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and water sealed
- Dual processor DIGIC6
- Regular sensitivity ISO 100-6400, expand to 12800
- Continuous shooting 5 frames / sec.
- High precision 61-point AF, 41 cross type
- EOS iTR AF
- 150,000 pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Added “fine detail” to the Picture Style
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop shooting mode
- Customizable “Quick Control Screen”
- Time-lapse movie
- Interval Timer
- Bulb timer
- No headphone terminal
- No DAF
- No HDMI output for video (clean out) Not to compete with 5D III other video features are same.
The source also stated that the sensor is made by Canon using a new CMOS manufacturing process. I rate this rumor CW3 (added specs and sensor stuff). This is post is just a small update, the discussion is going on with the first post about the leaked specs and image.