Canon EOS 5Ds
After the leaked specs and image of the upcoming Canon EOS 5Ds and 5Ds R, I got some more tidbits about the specs (thanks).
Here is the new specification list (lines in bold are the new specs):
- 50.6MP full-size CMOS sensor (53MP total count)
- 5DS R is without low-pass filter
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and water sealed
- Dual processor DIGIC6
- Regular sensitivity ISO 100-6400, expand to 12800
- Continuous shooting 5 frames / sec.
- High precision 61-point AF, 41 cross type
- EOS iTR AF
- 150,000 pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- Added “fine detail” to the Picture Style
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop shooting mode
- Customizable “Quick Control Screen”
- Time-lapse movie
- Interval Timer
- Bulb timer
- No headphone terminal
- No DAF
- No HDMI output for video (clean out) Not to compete with 5D III other video features are same.
The source also stated that the sensor is made by Canon using a new CMOS manufacturing process. I rate this rumor CW3 (added specs and sensor stuff). This is post is just a small update, the discussion is going on with the first post about the leaked specs and image.