Nikon is set to release a retro-looking full-frame mirrorless camera. Here are some leaked images.…
Nikon will soon announce a new Z-mount camera with APS-C sensor, the Nikon Zfc. Here are some leaked images, and a set of rumored specifications.
Nikon Zfc specs:
- Model name: Zfc (or ZFC or Z-Fc)
- Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera.
- The technical specifications will be very close to the Nikon Z50.
- Very thin camera body without a handgrip.
- Nikon Df-inspired design with mechanical dials and articulating screen (“selfie screen”).
- Shape and handling similar to old Nikon FM cameras.
- Three different colors are rumored: silver, black, and brown (leather?)
- Price with kit lens: $999.
- The new APS-C mirrorless lenses for Z-mount could be named “SE”: 28mm f/2.8 and/or 35mm f/1.8 (kit lens).
- The new DX lenses will not be retro, will have the familiar Nikkor Z design.
- Official announcement expected on June 28