A full list of specifications for the upcoming Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II leaked at Nokishita.
- 20.10 million pixels 1.0 type stacked CMOS
- DIGIC 8
- 5x optical zoom (converted 24-120 mm f / 1.8-2.8)
- It is equipped with “RAW burst mode” that can shoot RAW images continuously with high-speed continuous shooting up to approx. 30.0 fps (up to 70)
- In RAW burst mode, shooting starts with the shutter halfway pressed, and “pre-shooting” is possible, which allows recording from up to about 0.5 seconds before the shutter is fully pressed
- Up to about 20.0 fps (up to 118 images) can be captured continuously with AF fixed even in continuous shooting in drive mode, and up to about 8.0 fps captured continuously with AF tracking
- You can keep looking at the subject without blackout during continuous shooting
- The shortest shooting distance at the tele end in normal mode is reduced to 20 cm
- Achieves the maximum shooting magnification of 0.47 times equivalent to half macro
- 4K movie (29.97 / 25 fps, up to 9 minutes 59 seconds)
- First to achieve crop-free 4K video shooting with Canon’s compact digital cameras
- Full HD 120 fps movie
- Fastest 1/25600 second electronic shutter
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt type liquid crystal
- 0.39 type 2.36 million dots pop-up type EVF
- USB Type-C terminal
- 3.5 mm microphone input terminal
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Battery: NB-13L
- Size: 110.9 x 60.9 x 46 mm
- Weight: 340g
- Expected release date: early August 2019
A product description for the PowerShot G5 X Mark II leaked earlier but was successively removed. Here it is anyway:
- 24mm 5x Zoom
- Premium Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
- 20.1 Megapixel 1.0-Type Stacked CMOS Sensor
- 4K Movies
- 120fps Full HD Movie
- Tilting Screen
- Pop-Up OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- USB Charging
The Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II is a compact camera with huge possibilities. With powerful performance you can take anywhere, this premium compact camera uses a high-quality 5x zoom for superb results whatever you’re photographing. A 20.1-megapixel 1.0-type CMOS sensor produces superior image quality in still photos and 4K movies.
Power and Portability
Enjoy sensational image quality from a 20.1-megapixel 1.0-type stacked sensor and DIGIC 8 processor which work together to deliver incredible colour and clarity.
This superb 5x zoom lens has been developed using Canon’s considerable optics expertise. It delivers pin-sharp results and boasts a fast f/1.8-2.8 aperture which means it is great for low-light shooting.
Responsive and Intuitive
From the moment you pick this camera up, the Powershot G5 X Mark II feels fast and familiar, with quick AF, 30fps RAW burst mode and a design inspired by our EOS cameras. Shoot with either a tilting screen or a pop-up EVF
Superb for Movies
It is as easy to get creative with video as it is with still photos, thanks to 4K recording and frame rates up to 120fps in Full HD modes.
Use your mobile device to shoot remotely and edit and share photos on the move. The Powershot G5 X Mark II maintains a constant Bluetooth link and transfer files using Wi-Fi.
The announcement is expected for tomorrow. Stay tuned.