Canon firmware updates for the Canon EOS R6, EOS R6 Mark II, and EOS R7.…
New Canon DPP and EOS Utility Support Rebel T5, EOS M2, Powershot G1 X Mark II
New versions of Digital Photo Professional (3.14.15), EOS Utility (2.14.0) and other Canon software is available for download.
Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.14.15 – Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.14.15 Updater:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X70 / EOS Rebel T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
- Supports Windows 8.1 [Windows version of the updater]
- Fixes the phenomenon where the shutter speed value and the aperture value indicated for an image displayed in the [Large thumbnail] mode may differ from the actual values if the image has been converted to the JPG or TIFF format from the RAW file (CRW file) format of the EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS KISS DIGITAL / EOS DIGITAL REBEL / EOS 300D DIGITAL or EOS 10D.
EOS Utility 2.14.0 – Changes for EOS Utility 2.14.0 Updater:
- Supports EOS Kiss X70 / EOS Rebel T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2.
- Supports the CN-E35mm T1.5 L F.
- Supports Windows 8.1.