On September 24, 2020, Canon will announce the Canon C70, the company's first Cinema camera…
Edit: downgraded the rumor to [CW3]
New suggestions surfaced saying that Canon will soon announce a new mirrorless camera.
A few days ago we learned that Canon registered two mirrorless cameras at Russian certification authority Novocert. This usually means we can expect an announcement in the following days.
However, it’s one camera that’s actually rumored, said to be named EOS M5. These are the supposed specs:
- 24.2mp (80D sensor or some variant)
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- A new AF system
- A more classical camera design, more in line with Fuji or Olympus
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM coming alongside the new body
- September 15, 2016 announcement
Sounds good. Almost too good. Stay tuned![Digicame-Info via Canon Rumors]