A compact telephoto zoom lens that inherits the EF-M lens design and portability.
With design and portability characteristics of the EOS M series, you can easily enjoy the world of telephoto zoom lens shooting in a compact and lightweight body with the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM. This EF-M lens features a built-in Image Stabilizer so you can capture images from a distance in sharp, crisp quality and a built-in stepping motor (STM) for silent and smooth Autofocus. Used in combination with an EF-M standard lens, a wide range of shooting scenes can be covered with the EOS M series.
- Compactness and precision image quality is achieved through a new type of 5-group zoom system making use of short back focus and aspheric lens
- Uses a UD lens to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range
- The focusing mechanism employs a stepping motor and lead screw to provide quiet and smooth movie servo AF for shooting movies
- Image Stabilizer equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster
- Maintains the EF-M lens design concept of projecting from the mount in a straight form
- Lens disposition and coatings are optimized to minimize ghosting and flare
- Uses a 7-blade circular aperture for exquisite blurred areas
- Fast autofocus is achieved for still images using a rear focus system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithm
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 11 groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.0m|
|Dimensions||60.9 x 86.5mm|
|Included Accessories||Lens cap E-52 II, Lens dust cap EB|