A new Canon EOS R5 firmware update is going to be released soon, according to…
If you are looking out for the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports lens then B&H Photo may be the place to visit. They have the lens in stock and ready to ship for $1,999. I doubt the lens will be in stock for long, so act quickly if you want it fast. B&H Photo ships internationally, and sincer short to Canada with the same conditions as for the US.
- Canon EF Lens/Full Frame
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.3 to 22
- Two FLD and Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilizer with Accelerometer
- Zoom Lock & Manual Override Switches
- Minimum Focus Distance: 102.4″
- Splash and Dust Proof Mount
- Lens Hood & Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Product description after the break.
Bringing excellent performance in a super telephoto zoom lens, the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens, designed for Canon EF-mount cameras, is optimized for full frame sensors and has a weatherproof construction. The lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes two FLD and three SLD elements for control over aberrations and distortion. It also features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance and reducing the effects of camera shake.
Built into the lens barrel are two switches, one zoom lock that can hold the lens at any focal length and a manual focus override for when more precise control is required. It also has a minimum focus distance of 102.4″ and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB Dock for focus microadjustment and firmware updates and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma’s Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 24 elements in 16 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out of focus elements
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Front thread for accepting 105mm filters
- It is 4.8″ wide by 11.4″ long
- Eligible for Sigma’s Mount Conversion Service