A review for those interested in the Canon EOS M system: Sigma 16mm, 30mm, and…
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Another positive review for the new Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens by ePhotozine.
The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens is a high class, highly competent design that performs confidently and efficiently. It is of the modern breed of 85mm lenses, sharp from open aperture, as opposed to older designs that were intended to be softer wide open for the purposes of flattering portraits. This new lens is sharp throughout, although not cruelly over-sharp, so subjects should be pleased enough.
It is also delightful to use, the only omissions being vibration reduction and weather sealing, but the performance itself is not in question. Read the review…
The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art is a highly anticipated lens, and it just started shipping.