The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III showed up in Canon’s product list, Nokishita reports.
We expect the Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark III to get announced on April 20, 2020, during a livestreamed press event. Along with the C300 Mark III, Canon might also announce a new CN-E 10-25mm Cinema lens.
This is what we know about the EOS C300 Mark III:
- The C300 Mark III will have the same body as the C500 Mark II and use the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K@120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- Dual ISO function when recording in XF-AVC
- Anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (no external monitor needed)
- New Super35 sensor, developed from scratch
- 4K up to 120p with Dual Pixel AF, 2K up to 150p
- EF & PL mount
All Canon rumors are listed here. Stay tuned, stay safe, stay at home.