We had this cool gadget on our radar last year. Now a Mark II release is about to hit the shelves.
What is the Fujin Mark II? It’s a pocketable vacuum cleaner you can mount on your Canon DSLR as if it was a lens. The Fujin Mark II features an electric fan and a stator to suck up any dust particle from your sensor. Cool, isn’t it? I never tried one so I can’t say how effective it is, but it looks good to me. Have a look at the video above. The Fujin Mark II will be released at the end of September, and sells at $150, a 5 filters pack sells for $18. It’s also available on eBay
Product description after the break.
- Designed to fit the Canon EF-mount
- High-spec electric fan with stator
- Electrostatic filter
- Changes air within the camera 6 times in one second.
- For more effective cleaning, use it together with the camera’s functions such as the cleaning sensor, mirror-lockup, and continuous shooting.
- Pilot lamp
- Size：Height 72mm・Diameter 84.5φ
- Weight：Approximately 180g
- Output：DC6V Four size AAA batteries (not included）
- Power consumption：0.3A〜0.5A
- Use time：Approximately 80times（One minute use at a time）
- *Four AAA batteries are not included.
- Three filters
- A pouch
*Please note that the color of the actual product may differ from the one seen on screen depending on the type of monitor that you are using. *Patent pending: application number 2014-101438[via Imaging Resource]