Only for today (6/6/23) B&H Photo has a $76 discount on Lexar 256GB Professional 1667x…
Today Only: Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III – $479 (ref. $799, EF & RF mounts)
Only for today (10/6/2022) B&H Photo has a 40% discount on the Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III, both RF and EF mount options. Please note: the EF mount version seems to be not the “III” version.
At a glance:
- EF & RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Five Ultra Low Dispersion Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III on sale at $479 (compare at $799):
- Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 – EF mount
- Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III – RF mount
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- Get Luminar NEO with a $10 discount, by using code “WATCH” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
Now in its third version, the Canon RF-mount Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 III from Mitakon-Zhongyi is an exceptionally fast normal-length prime with enhanced flare resistance. Obviously distinguished by its f/0.95 maximum aperture, this lens excels in low-light situations and affords impressive control over depth of field. Its optical design incorporates one high refractive index element along with five ultra-low dispersion elements to produce well-corrected imagery void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. The lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′ away and an 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Normal-length prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
Fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Five ultra-low dispersion elements and one high refractive index element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range for greater sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
Manual focus design utilizes a floating elements system to permit focusing on subjects as close as 1.6′ away.
De-clicked, stepless aperture ring permits smooth, silent aperture adjustment to benefit video applications.
An 11-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
All-metal lens barrel features engraved depth of field and focus scales. Additionally, a metal lens mount also offers increased durability between the lens and camera