A more complete Canon EOS M6 specification list leaked ahead of the official announcement at Nokishita Camera. As our sources suggested, the EOS M6 will feature Dual Pixel AF.
- 24.2 million pixels
- DIGIC 7
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 49 points AF points
- 7 frames/sec (AF fixed: 9 frames/sec)
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 – 30, Valve, strobe synchronized maximum shutter speed = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- Articulated touchscreen
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card (UHS-I compatible)
- Battery: LP-E 17
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Weight: 343 g (body only), 390 g (including battery and memory card)
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black/Silver
- Kit: Body · EF-M 15-45mm kit · EF-M 18-150 mm kit (Double zoom and others are also sold in some countries)
The EOS M6 specifications are mostly the same as the EOS M5 specs, with the difference that the EOS M6 does not have a built-in EVF. We also got some information about the EOS M6 price is the UK: £729 for the body only.
The announcement of the EOS M6 (and Rebel T7i and EOS 77D) is a matter of few days. Stay tuned!