Image courtesy: Quesabesde
Richard Trestain (left) and Richard Shepherd from Canon Europe had a one hour talk with Iker Moran from Quesabesde (Click here to read the google english translation).
Those are the key points of the Interview:
– “We do not need CSC (Compact System Cameras ) because our current range covers all fields. In the future we’ll see.”
– “It is not just in size, but of balance between performance and ergonomics. I dare not say that the EOS 1100D SLR is the smallest that we can build.”
– And regarding the X100 Canon said: “$ 1,000 is a lot of money for a compact,”
- “Filter “art” is used in markets outside Japan, the display of “Creative Filters” (written in Japanese: Creative Filter) name to Unified. (The change in Japanese only. There is no change for non-Japanese.)
- Custom Function C. Fn II-1 (when the second long exposure noise reduction) to “2:” setting mode immediately after a quick shot live at least 5 seconds and the second shutter (AF) to When you do, symptoms may be corrected with a camera malfunction.
- In operating the camera with EOS Utility, press the Live View Remote Shooting after shooting in, when the video Sugu Hazime Hiraku, Fixes a phenomenon may cause abnormal operation of the camera.
Click the link to visit the download page: http://www.canon.com.au
Mark Goldstein from Photographyblog tested the Canon 600D: “In terms of the competition, things have heated up since the 550D / T2i was launched, with Sony in particular putting the cat amongst the proverbial pigeons with the video-tastic A55, while Nikon’s older D3100 looks a little less tempting now in terms of features but is cheaper, not to mention some of the better and crucially smaller compact system cameras. This mid-range area of the market has certainly become very competitive in the last 18 months. Despite that, the Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i cleverly occupies a position that’s mid-way between the 550D and the 7D without being subjected to a price increase on launch. It’s the most capable yet friendly Rebel yet, and easily worthy of our Highly Recommended award.“
UPDATE: Vincent told contacted us and confessed that this was a joke. The german magazine pc.de made a “mistake” (or worser… told you a “lie”) and thought Vincent was talking about the real Canon 5D markII successor.
P.S.: Watch out for Canon- Black Friday deals on:
Amazon US: Black Friday Deals
Adorama: Daily Deals
BHphoto: Holiday Offers 2010
Amazon UK: Black Friday
Amazon Deutschland: Winter Startverkauf
Amazon France: les Offres Éclair