EOS M50 at a glance:
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- ISO 100-25600, Extended ISO 51200
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Kai W, alias Kaiman Wong, posted his full video review of the brand new Canon EOS M50.
Beside the sleek and stylish design, the first time of 4K video on a Canon consumer camera, and all the other bells and whistles that come with the EOS M50, the question many want to hear answered is if the M50 is the new best vlogging tool for people on a budget. My personal opinion is yes, but watch and hear Kai to get the whole picture.
Canon itself said they see the EOS M50 as a “strategic model“. In recently published documents of the company’s Corporate Strategic Conference, they stated “we will go on the offensive and work to expand our sales in the mirrorless camera market“.
Our EOS M50 coverage.
The Canon EOS M50 can be pre-ordered, starting at $779.
- Canon EOS M50 Body – on sale at $779: B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
- Canon EOS M50 (Black) with EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM – on sale at $899: B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
- Canon EOS M50 (White) with EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM – on sale at $899: B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
- Canon EOS M50 (Black) with Zoom Lens Kit – on sale at $1,249: B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
- Canon EOS M50 Video Creators Kit – on sale at $999: B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
Pre-order the Canon EOS M50 in ITALY: Canon Italia