Please note: the original post mentioned the EOS R6 Mark II, that was obviously nonsense…
Canon release a firmware update for the Canon EOS R3.
Canon EOS R3 firmware version 1.5.1 brings:
- Adds the ability to register the focus position in the preset functions of the CR-A100 Camera Remote Application.
When used with the Robotic Camera System CR-S700R, it helps the user to focus on the intended subject distance when shooting.
- Adds the ability to erase voice memos added to images and to add voice memos to protected images.
- Adds the ability to check the time in the viewfinder by pressing the Exposure Compensation/Aperture button while looking through the viewfinder.
- Adds enhanced security when transferring images via FTPS transfer.
- Fixes an issue, in which, after touchscreen operation, in rare circumstances, the camera operations cannot be performed, and even if the camera is operated, [BUSY] appears on the screen.
- Fixes an issue that, in rare instances, may result in the camera may not operating normally and having no viewfinder or screen display depending on the timing of operating the button and viewfinder activation sensor.
- Fixes minor issues.