Ahead of the announcement on August 23, 2018, more images of the upcoming Nikon full frame mirrorless camera are surfacing over the web. The set of pictures (product shots) you are seeing here were posted by Dilireba on Twitter.
Nikon itself is teasing their full frame mirrorless camera, with one teaser video per week. A set of specification has also already leaked:
- Two mirrorless cameras: one with 24-25MP and one with 45MP (48MP is also a possibility).
- Similar body size to the Sony a7 camera but with better ergonomics and a better grip.
- 5-axis in-body stabilization
- New mirrorless mount.
- The new mirrorless mount will allow for f/0.95 lenses
- Memory cards: XQD and CF Express
- EVF resolution: 3.6MP
- Initially, three lenses will be announced: 24-70mm, 35mm and 50mm (the 35 and 50mm could be f/1.4). There is also talk about a 24mm, but it may come later.
- The 45MP model will be around $4,000/€4,000 in a kit with the 24-70mm lens.
- The 25MP model will be under $3,000/€3,000 (also with a lens).
- The official announcement is rumored for the end of July (on or around July 23rd) and shipping shortly after (August 23rd).
The new images are below.