Here is a nice video guide about how to best set up your shiny new…
Did you know you can convert a black & white photo to a color photo?
It’s not particularly difficult to convert photos. You need i) filters, ii) a tripod, iii) a steady subject, and iv) either film or a digital camera. The 15 minutes video below by Jacob Carlson explains everything.
Table of content:
- 0:00 – Kick-ass Intro
- 1:30 – Get Red, Green, and Blue filters for your camera
- 2:18 – Get a sturdy tripod
- 2:54 – Keep subject still
- 3:24 – Use contrasty film
- 4:17 – The results!
- 5:51 – Cameras used
- 7:08 – How to combine the photos
- 12:32 – What to avoid
- 14:26 – The end bit
[via DIY Photography]