After having pulled the previous firmware update after a few days, Canon swiftly released another,…
Registrations For Canon EYECON Photography And Film Competition 2014 Are Open (New Zealand only)
Canon New Zealand is accepting registrations for the EYECON Photography and Film Competition 2014. Registrations are accepted until 10/1/2014
Canon EYEcon is a competition created especially for New Zealand’s emerging photographers and filmmakers. It’s the ultimate opportunity to showcase your talent, gain valuable experience and pitch yourself against the best in your field.
There are some truly incredible prizes to be won too, including a range of ‘money can’t buy experience days’ with some of New Zealand’s most prominent photographers.
The EYEcon 2014 competition is open to New Zealand students or assistants studying photography or film and is split into three categories for you to submit an entry too. Each category is judged individually and has separate prize packages to be won:
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Tertiary students and assistant photographers currently studying photography.
- PHOTOGRAPHY:Year 12 & 13 High School students currently studying photography.
- FILM: Tertiary students and assistant film makers currently studying film.
Canon EYEcon is a truly fantastic opportunity for all budding photographers and filmmakers – so don’t miss out. To enter Canon EYEcon, please click on the links below:
– EYEcon Registration Form (must be submitted by October 1, 2014)
– EYEcon Competition Guidelines
More information at Canon NZ –>