In June we reported that Canon might release a more entry level mirrorless camera with…
Ladies and Gentleman, this is the upcoming Canon EOS RP, leaked at Nokishita.
Announcement of the Canon EOS RP is on February 14, 2019.
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Size Sensor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- 5 fps
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- Organic EL EVF
- 3″ type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440 g (body only), about 485 g (including batteries?)
- Kit lens: RF 24 – 105mm F/4L IS USM
More images of the Canon EOS RP after the break.