Some Canon EOS R3 documents leaked yesterday, including the press release we leaked first. asobinet.com…
Images and specifications of the upcoming Canon PowerSHot G7 X Mark III leaked at Nokishita.
The specifications appear to be rather cool, with 4K video and 30fps raw shooting on board. According to the specifications below, it’s a back illuminated sensor, and hence it could be a Sony sensor.
Specifications (update 7/3/19):
- 20.10 million pixels 1.0 type back illuminated CMOS (stacked CMOS)
- DIGIC 8
- RAW files can be shot at up to 30 frames per second
- 4K video (29.97 / 25 fps, maximum 9 minutes 59 seconds)
- Full HD 120 fps movie
- 3.5 mm microphone input terminal
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Size: 105.5 x 60.9 x 41.4 mm
- Weight: 304g
- Fastest 1/25600 second electronic shutter
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt type liquid crystal
- 5-axis image stabilization
- Weight: 340g
We expect the announcement next week. Stay tuned.